You have the ability to change the pay period dates for a given pay run.
- Open the pay run you wish to adjust the pay period dates for and click the 'Adjust Pay Period' button from the 'Pay Run Actions' option (Note: this option is only visible from the pay run actions in unlocked/unfinalised pay runs):
- In the 'Adjust Pay Period' pop-up, select the new pay period ending and the date the pay run will be paid and click 'Save':
- If the dates are valid, the pay period will be updated.
When using this feature, there are a couple of scenarios to be aware of when changing the pay period dates:
- If an employee's start date is before the pay period start date, they will be removed from the pay run; and
- If an employee's end date is before the pay period end date they will be removed from the pay run.
- To ensure accurate CPF calculations, it is strongly recommended to select and run the "Recalculate pay run" actions button after adjusting the pay period. Neglecting this step may result in inaccuracies in CPF calculations.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org