The detailed activity report allows you to view a breakdown of activity by location per employee over a given period of time. It reports data based on DATE PAID.
Generate the report
- To access the report:
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Select the Detailed Activity report.
- The Detailed Activity Report requires you to select the following parameters.
- Date range - There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the toggle button:
- Pay Schedules - Includes all pay schedules, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and any other custom schedules that have been set up.
- Group by - Earnings locations, Earnings roll up reporting location, Employee default location.
- Locations - Options include all locations, or specific locations that have been set up already. You are able to select multiple locations as required.
- Employing Entity (if applicable).
- There are also two optional checkboxes which allow you to filter the report:
- Show post-tax deductions
- Locations totals only
- Show post-tax deductions will display an additional ‘Post-tax deductions’ column in the report.
- Locations totals only will switch off employee lines in the report and only display the totals for each location in the business.
- To apply the filters, tick one or both checkboxes.
- Click Run report
- The report shows the following information:
- Locations and employees
- Gross earnings
- Pre tax deductions
- Tax exempt earnings
- Taxable earnings
- SG Super
- Employer contribution
- Net earnings
- Employer liabilities
- Gross + Super
Click to Expand all (Please note that when Expand all is selected the option changes to Collapse all) to get a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed.
If you filtered the report using the Show locations totals only checkbox, you can expand locations to display any sub-locations, either by clicking on head locations in the report or clicking Expand All.
Export and Print the Report
- You also have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF.
- From there the report can be printed from the PDF format.
- Click the Download button.
- Select from the drop down button what format you want to export.
- The download will begin automatically.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org