If you are using a Reckon product and would like to export payroll journals, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Management' > 'Integrations'.
- Find 'Reckon Accounts' and then click 'Add':
- You will then need to click 'enable':
You can now setup your chart of accounts by clicking on the 'Chart of accounts' menu from under the 'Payroll Settings' tab.
- To create new accounts, click on the "Manage Accounts" button and enter the accounts you require by providing the following fields:
- Account Code
- Account Name
- Account Type
- Once you have entered your accounts, click "Back to Chart of Accounts" and you will now be able to map the accounts you added in step 4 to the various transaction types
- Once you have mapped the transaction types, you can then open any finalised pay run and click the "Download Journal" button
- The journal will be downloaded in the IIF format which can then be imported into Reckon Accounts
If you have any feedback or support questions please contact us via email@example.com