The businesses page within the bureau dashboard will show all of the businesses within the bureau account. If you have access to more than one bureau, you'll need to select one from the drop down in the top right hand corner:
You can choose to show all businesses within the bureau (which is the default view), or you can choose to use any of the following 3 filters:
- Brand: If there are multiple brands within the bureau, you can select a specific brand instead of including all of them;
- Business: You are able to select a specific business to view, using the business name or ID;
- Payroll manager: If there has been a payroll manager assigned, you are able to select a specific user to view only those businesses that they have been assigned to:
If you select one of the above filters, you'll need to click the 'Update' button in order to apply them to the search results.
The information that is reported on includes:
- Business name: The business name is listed, along with a link that will take you to the 'Business details' page. This article has more information about the 'Business details' page;
- Pay schedules: The number here indicates how many active pay schedules exist in the business;
Workflows: The data here reflects how many workflows are configured, along with how many pay schedules there are, ie, how many workflows have been created versus the maximum number available. For example 0/1 means that no workflows have been created, but there is 1 pay schedule that can have a workflow configured. Within this field there is also an 'edit' option that will let you create and see the details of any existing workflow. If you want to bulk enable workflows, you can also do that from here by selecting a business (or multiple businesses) by ticking the checkbox next to their name. Then, in the right hand corner click the 'Bulk enable workflow' option.
This article contains more information regarding workflows;
- Contact info: This reflects the contact details as listed within the Payroll settings > Details page of the business file;
- Payroll manager: If a payroll manager has been assigned to the business it will be shown here. If no payroll manager has been assigned the field will be blank;
- Action: Clicking on the arrow icon here will take you to the businesses payroll file:
If you have any queries, please feel free to email us at email@example.com