Deduction reports show the breakdown of deductions per employee over a given period of time.
The deductions report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section
The deductions search function requires you to enter the following information:
- Date range: There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the toggle button:
- Pay Schedule: This will include all pay schedules set up in the payroll file;
- Employee Default Location: This will include all locations set up in the payroll file, and will report on deductions according to the location that the employee is attached to via their employee file > pay run defaults page;
- Employee: You are able to select a singular employee to filter for. You cannot select multiple employees. The search field allows for employee name, employee Id, external Id and payroll Id;
Deduction Category: Includes any custom deductions added to the business as well as the 5 system default categories of:
- Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) Fund Deductions
- Eurasian Community Fund (ECF) Deductions
- Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) Fund Deductions
- Community Chest Deductions
- Mosque Building and Mendaki Fund (MBMF) Deductions
Employing Entity: This option will only appear if you do have employing entities set up in the payroll file, and will include all entities that have been set up in the business
Remember that report results are based on DATE PAID.
From the results, you are able to display it in a number of ways.
- Expand all - Will show each employee and their locations along with details of deductions. Please note that when 'Expand all' has been selected the option will change to 'Collapse all'
- Show all employees - Will show each employee and the total value of their deductions
You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel and PDF via the 'Download' button.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org