Tax Adjustments

On unlocked pay runs you are able to adjust tax.

To withhold tax you need to open the (unlocked) pay run and click on the employee for whom it applies;

  1. Click on the Actions option > Add withheld amount (tax):


  2. When you click the 'Add withheld amount (tax)' option, a new line will show in the dialog box and you are able to select to adjust 'Withholding Tax', or 'Clearance Tax':


  3. You are able to make notes for the tax adjustment;
  4. You are required to enter the amount that you wish the adjustment to be for and click 'Save'.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.