The employee details report allows you to get access to a detailed view of your employee data in a simple, customisable way. It will give you the details for all employees matching the specified criteria but also allows you to pick the columns that you would like to display on the report.
- Access the Employee Details report by navigating to Reports.
- Then select Employee Details report.
- You have the following filters to choose from:
- Employee: All or select one by one to create a manual group.
- Pay Schedule
- Employee Start Date
- Display Columns: You can choose what data is shown in the report from Tax code, First name, Surname, Mobile number. Each item must be selected here.
- Employee Default Location: All or one.
- Employment status: All or one.
- Employing Entity: All or one.
- Click Run Report.
- Click Expand all or triangles to expand or minimise the employee lists which will be arranged by Employee Default Location.
- You can further filter your results using the floating filter action and floating download buttons.
Export and Print Employee Details Report
The report can be exported to CSV, XLS or PDF file format. The PDF is also an easily printable format.
- Run the report.
- Click Download.
- Select CSV, XLS or PDF file format.
- The download will begin automatically.
If you have any questions or feedback on the employee details report, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org