The CPF Settings can be accessed through Payroll Settings > Statutory Reporting Settings (under the Business Settings heading).
The Statutory Reporting Settings page contains a tab for the CPF Settings and a tab for the IRAS Settings. Click here to view more information on the IRAS Settings.
In the CPF Settings tab you can add your businesses CPF Submission Number (CSN) which will then allow you to transact with the Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB). Up to three CSN's (payment codes) can be added for each business:
- PTE - used for mandatory CPF payments
- VCT - used for voluntary employer CPF payments
- AMS - used for voluntary employer MediSave payments
Employers must pay and report the following contributions to the Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB) on a monthly basis:
- Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- Self Help Group (SHG)
- Social Help and Assistance Raised by Employees (SHARE)