The manage users page allows you to set up either full or restricted access users, and gives you control over what permissions users have access to within the business. To access the 'manage users' page, go to Payroll settings > Manage users.
This screen contains 3 tabs:
In regards to the 'manage users' tab, in addition to the above links, please see the below articles for the different facets of managing restricted users:
- Creating a Full or Restricted Access User
- Restricted user permission settings
- Restricting manager access to employees
- Restricting manager access to locations
- Restricting manager access to reports
- Restricting manager access to Clock Me In
- Accessing your User Account Details and Two-Factor Authentication
- Can restricted users access employee details?
If you have any questions or feedback, contact us via email@example.com.