The Pay Slip Report allows users to view a web version or download a PDF version of the pay slips pertaining to a specific finalised pay run.
You can access this report via the 'Reports' menu, under the 'Payroll' heading.
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Pay Schedule: If you have more than one pay schedule set up in the business, you can select the relevant pay schedule, which will then filter the list of pay runs in the next filter.
- Pay Run: This is a required filter. Only finalised pay runs will appear in this list.
- Employing Entity: This option will only appear if your business has more than one employing entity set up. Using this filter will enable you to restrict the output of pay slips to just one employing entity.
- Employee: You are able to select a singular employee to filter for. You cannot select multiple employees. The search field allows for employee name, employee Id, external Id and payroll Id;
- Employee Default Location: Use this filter if you want to restrict the output of pay slips to the one specific location. The pay slips outputted will then be for all employees assigned to the selected primary location.
Once you run the report, you'll see all the pay slips relating to the selected pay run. You can also choose to print these as a PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com.