With this article, you can cover all your bases when setting up your business. Whether you need a simple setup, or want to configure your payroll to complex requirements, the below guide will help.
In addition to the below, there is the following video: Getting Started Guide.
The below articles cover the bare minimum you’ll need to complete before moving towards finalising your very first pay run.
Once you’ve conquered the basics, the below articles show how you can setup the system to cater for YOUR needs if you have a more advanced payroll scenario.
- Automated pay run
- Tiered Leave Template
- Pay categories
- Setting up deductions
- Set up expense categories
- Set up additional leave categories
- Setting up locations
• Updating employee locations
- Connecting to journal services/chart of accounts
• Mapping GL accounts
- Setting up admin/restricted access users
- Approving timesheets
- CPF Settings Page
The below articles show how you can create a win-win situation for you and your employees:
This section lists what you should cover for your pay run to be completed successfully:
- Entering current leave balances and/or YTD payroll totals
- Creating a pay run
- Finalising a pay run
- How is CPF calculated in a Pay Run?
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org