On occasions employees may require you to resend them their pay slips. By following these steps you will be able to email your employee/s their pay slip/s;
- Select 'Employee' from the top menu
- Select 'List' and then select the employee who's pay slip you wish to resend.
- Select 'Pay slips' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen, under 'Employee management'
- You will be presented with a screen that looks like this (see image below). Select the pay period in which you want to resend the employee's pay slip:
- You will then be presented with the employees selected pay slip. In the top right corner there is a "Email [first name] this Pay Slip" button. Press this button to email a copy of the pay slip to the employee.
Downloading Multiple Pay Slips
We also have a handy little feature that allows pay run administrators to download all pay slips for an employee for a given date range.
Simply open the employee file and go to their “pay slips” section and you’ll see a section for downloading multiple pay slips. Simply enter the date range, click download and the system will generate you a single PDF with all the payslips for that employee for the given date range:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com