Deduction reports show the breakdown of deductions per employee over a given period of time.
The deductions report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section
The deductions search function requires you to enter the following information:
- Date range/Pay run: Click on the calendar for period options, or the 'date range' link to change to selection to 'pay run'
- Pay Schedule: this will include all pay schedules set up in the payroll file;
- Employee Default Location: this will include all locations set up in the payroll file, and will report on deductions according to the location that the employee is attached to via their employee file > pay run defaults page;
- Employee: Requires at least 3 characters of the employee's name
- Deduction Category: Includes any custom deductions added to the business as well as the 5 system default categories of:
- Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) Fund Deductions
- Eurasian Community Fund (ECF) Deductions
- Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) Fund Deductions
- Community Chest Deductions
- Mosque Building and Mendaki Fund (MBMF) Deductions
- Employing Entity: This option will only appear if you do have employing entities set up in the payroll file, and will include all entities that have been set up in the business
From the results, you are able to display it in a number of ways.
- Expand all - Will show each employee and their locations along with details of deductions
- Collapse all - Will merely show the total value of deductions for all employees across all locations
- Show all employees - Will show each employee and the total value of their deductions
You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel and PDF merely by clicking on the corresponding buttons to the right of screen.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org