The detailed activity report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section.
It allows you to view a breakdown of activity by location per employee over a given period of time. Note – it reports data based on DATE PAID.
The Detailed Activity Report screen requires the following details:
- Date range - There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the toggle button:
- Pay Schedules - Includes all pay schedules, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and any other custom schedules that have been set up
- Group by - Earnings locations, Earnings roll up reporting location, Employee default location
- Locations - Options include all locations, or specific locations that have been set up already. You are able to select multiple locations as required;
- Employing Entity (if applicable)
After you have clicked the 'Run Report' button, you will be presented with the following information:
- Locations and employees
- Gross earnings
- Withheld amounts
- Mandatory Employer CPF
- Mandatory Employee CPF
- Voluntary Employer Contributions - (this includes both voluntary employer CPF for employees and voluntary employer MediSave for employees)
- Net Earnings
- Employer Liabilities
If you click to 'Expand all' (Please note that when 'Expand all is selected the option changes to 'Collapse all') you will be given a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed.
You also have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org