The detailed activity report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. It allows you to view a breakdown of activity by location per employee over a given period of time. N.B. it reports data based on DATE PAID.
The Detailed Activity Report screen requires the following details:
- Date Range - this can be set by clicking on the calendar icon. Alternatively, you can search specific pay runs instead by clicking the 'date range' link to switch views
- Pay Schedules - Includes all pay schedules that have been set up within the business
- Group by - Earnings locations, earnings roll up reporting location, employee default location
- Earnings Locations - Options include all locations, or specific locations that have been set up already
- Employing Entity (if applicable)
After you have clicked the 'Run Report' button, you will be presented with the following information:
- Locations and employees
- Gross earnings
- Withheld amounts
- Mandatory Employer CPF
- Mandatory Employee CPF
- Voluntary Employer Contributions - (this includes both voluntary employer CPF for employees and voluntary employer MediSave for employees)
- Net Earnings
- Employer Liabilities
If you click to 'Expand All' you will be given a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed.
You also have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com