On occasions employees may forget their login and/or password details. You are able to reactivate a login and a password by following these steps:
- Click the 'Employees' tab and select the name from the list or search by typing in at least the first 3 letters of the employee name as shown below:
- Select the employee that you wish to reactivate their login/password. You will then be presented with the 'Employee details' screen.
- Select 'Employee Portal Access' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will be presented with a screen that will show the employee's current email address. Check with the employee to make sure that the email address is still a valid. There will also be a link that says 'resend activation email':
- Click the 'resend activation email' link, and an email will be sent to the email address indicated by the employee. The email will be sent to the employee instructing him/her to log on using a new password. After pressing the 'resend activation email' you will see a message indicating the email has been sent:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org