This feature allows you to customise play slips generated for your employees.
The settings for pay slips can be accessed via Payroll settings > Business settings > Pay slips.
You are able to upload an image to use as a logo on your pay slips. To do this:
- Click on 'Choose a logo';
- Click on 'Select file' when the popup appears;
- Browse your computer files and select the applicable image;
- Click on 'Confirm upload'.
N.B: Images must be .gif, .jpg or .png, and we recommend dimensions of no larger than 150px by 350px.
Pay Slip Configuration
These options allow you to control which information is displayed on employee pay slips:
- Show job title / classification - shows the employee's job title
- Show base pay rate - shows the employees base rate. This will be dependant on the pay rate settings on the Employee file > Pay run defaults page. This could be per hour, per annum, per day, per month.
- Show rate for annual earnings - show or hide earnings details on employee pay slips
- Show leave accruals - show or hide leave accruals on employee pay slips
- Show employee id - show or hide the id number that is automatically generated for the employee by the payroll system
- Show employee external id - show or hide the id number that's been manually assigned to this employee by the payroll administrator
- Show line notes - show or hide line notes on employee pay slips. An example of "line notes" is the detail from a timesheet line that shows the date and start/finish times (disabling this will not hide pay slip notes).
- Show location in line notes - show or hide location in line notes on employee pay slips. This option will only display if the above 'show line notes' has been selected.
- Employees must login to download pay slips and IRAS forms - if this is ticked, employees will need to login to the employee portal when they click on the pay slip download link otherwise they won't be able to access their pay slip. We recommend you tick this setting ONLY if the business provides ALL employees with portal access.
- Email Notification > from email address - specify this to set the 'from address' that pay slip email notifications are sent from. This is handy for when employees want to reply to their pay slip with questions or queries regarding their pay.
Note: Due to the sensitive nature of payroll information that will potentially be sent from these email addresses and the likelihood of the emails being treated as spam, we have placed restrictions on the email domains we will allow and therefore what emails can be entered in this field. More information can be found here.
- Option for a custom message to show on pay slip notification emails - this message is appended to the pay slip notification emails (not the pay slips themselves)
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via email@example.com.