If you have reseller or white label access, you are able to log in and customise certain components of the platform for each of your white label.
To do this, you'll need to log into your white label settings by going into any business that you have white label access to, and clicking on your name in the top right hand corner:
If you have reseller access, the process is similar, although you log into your reseller details first by using the steps above, and then click into the white label that you are wanting to work in.
Once you are in the white label settings page, click on the 'Brand Management' option:
Within this section, there are 4 sub headings:
Each of these settings has a default value if the content is not specified.
- Correspondence - From Email Address - this refers to the email address that will show as the 'from' address when employees/users are receiving emails from the business. E.g. account created emails, leave approvals, expenses approvals. Each business is able to set a different 'from' email in regards to pay slips.
- Show WorkZone banner on employee login screen - if you select this the employee will see the following on the employee login page:
- Show signup button on home page - if you select this the user will see the following on the home page:
- Site - Custom CSS - This allows you to specify other custom styling's that aren't covered in the other settings. I.e. colours, fonts etc for other elements.
- Navbar background colour - e.g. the colour of the below background on the left navigation panel:
- Navbar text colour - this will change the colour of the text in the kiosk (CMI) and WorkZone:
- Navbar text hover colour
- Whitelabel Logo (max dimensions 250px by 50px) - this image will be shown on the login page, and in the top left hand corner once the user is logged in. E.g.
- Favicon logo - this icon will appear as the tab icon when users are logged in to their payroll business.
- Secondary Text Colour
- Login Page - Sign Up Background Image - e.g. as below (the island image) will appear on the login page:
- Sign Up Page - Background Image - if the user clicks the 'start your free trial' link (see image above) this field controls the background image on the sign up page:
- Primary Colour - refers to the text within the business file as shown below:
- Header Colour - refers to the header within the business file and within Clock Me In and WorkZone. Set as green in the example below:
- Login Page - Right Content Background Colour. This refers to the colour overlay that sits over the image. e.g. the orange overlay as shown below:
To support dark mode in WorkZone, take note of the additional settings:
- White Label Logo (dark mode): This relates to the logo that appears on the employee's dashboard.
- Background colour (dark mode): This corresponds to the colour that appears on the top banner of the app, for eg:
- Text colour (dark mode): This corresponds to the font colour that appears on the top banner of the app, for eg:
- Login Page - Sign Up Heading. You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "No Account? No Problem!":
- Login Page - Sign Up Content. You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "Signing up for YourPayroll is quick, easy and no credit card is required. Once you've signed up, you're free to explore YourPayroll and you only start paying when you want to process your first pay run":
- Sign Up Page - Heading. This refers to the sign up page (after a user clicks the "start your free trial link"). You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "Create an account":
- Sign Up Page - Right Content. This refers to the sign up page (after a user clicks the "start your free trial link"), and the wording under the payroll logo. The default is to have nothing, however the example below is with texted entered:
- Login Page - Lower Content. This refers to the space below the log in details. The default is to have nothing, however the example below is with texted entered:
- Login page - Footer Text. This refers to the text directly below the log in fields. The default text here is "If you don't know what your login details are, please speak to your payroll administrator":
- Login Page - Sign Up Button Text. This refers to the text within the sign up button. The default is "start your free trial":
- Login Page - Sign Up Button Footer Text. This refers to the text under the sign up button. The default is "It's quick and easy. No credit card required!":
- TC - Terms and Conditions
If the default style is currently being used for any of the above settings, there will be a label to indicate this:
If a setting is currently customised, and you want to change it to the default setting, you can do this by clicking on the 'copy default value' option:
The default value will be shown in the right hand side column so that you know what it will be changed to if you choose to use the default
If you have any questions, please contact your payroll champion, and if needed they can contact us via email@example.com.