The KiwiSaver report provides you the details of your employee's KiwiSaver status based on the date range selected.
- Date range: From and to date. You can click on the 'Date range' text to convert to view details at a per 'Pay Run' level.
- Pay Schedule: Defaults to 'All'. You can select the relevant pay schedule via the drop down selection.
- Earnings: Defaults to 'All'. You can select the relevant Location via the drop down selection.
- Employee: defaults to 'All'. You can search by employee name as well.
Once filters have been selected, click on the 'Run Report' button to view KiwiSaver details.
From the results, you are able to display it in a number of ways:
- Expand all: Will show each employee and their locations along with each of the employees KiwiSaver details.
- Collapse all: Will show the total KiwiSaver value for all employees across all locations.
The KiwiSaver report details the employee's KiwiSaver status:
- If enrolled in KiwiSaver, the employee contribution percentage, employer contribution percentage, ESCT amount.
- If the employee has opted out of KiwiSaver, then it will display the opt-out date.
- If on a contribution holiday, the contribution start and end date will display.
- If Ineligible, then the ineligibility reason will display.
You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel and PDS by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com