The Pay Slip Report allows users to view a web version or download a pdf version of the pay slips pertaining to a specific finalised pay run.
You can access this report via the "Reports" menu, under the 'Payroll' heading.
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Pay Schedule: If you have more than one pay schedule set up in the business, you can select the relevant pay schedule, which will then filter the list of pay runs in the next filter.
- Pay Run: This is a required filter. Only finalised pay runs will appear in this list.
- Employing Entity: This option will only appear if your business has more than one employing entity set up. Using this filter will enable you to restrict the output of pay slips to just one employing entity.
- Employee: Use this filter if you want to restrict the output of pay slips to just one specific employee.
- Employee Default Location: Use this filter if you want to restrict the output of pay slips to the one specific location. The pay slips outputted will then be for all employees assigned to the selected primary location.
This report can also be scheduled and sent to recipients via Report Packs. However, please note, businesses using the legacy pay slip format will not see this report as an option when setting up a report pack. Rather, you will need to switch to the updated pay slip format. To check whether you are still using the legacy format, go to Payroll Settings > Pay Slips. If the setting "Use legacy pay slips" is selected then you are using the legacy format. To update to the new format, simply untick this setting:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org