When Clock Me In is in 'admin mode' Clock Me In is able to perform the following additional functions:
- Perform shift events on behalf of an employee
- Edit the kiosk settings
- View the timeline
- Switch business / kiosk that clock me in is connected to
- Reset the kiosk (log out)
To enter admin mode, follow these steps:
- From the clock screen, tap the 'cog' icon in the top right corner and then tap the 'Enter Admin Mode' option from the drop down menu:
- Enter the admin pin (this would have been setup when you first logged into Clock Me In)
Once you have successfully entered the pin, the kiosk will switch to be in admin mode.
Note: Clock Me In is not available to use offline
**If you see a warning underneath an employees' name while logged in, this is simply telling you that an employee is clocked in.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org