Employer liabilities reports show the breakdown of employer liabilities over a certain period of time.
The employer liabilities report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section.
The employer liability report requires the following details:
- Date Range:There are multiple frequencies to choose from as well as a 'custom range'. Additionally, if you want to select a specific pay run instead of a date range, you can change to that filter by clicking the toggle button:
- Pay schedule: will include any pay schedules that exist in the business
- Employee default location: Uses the location set as default on the Employee file > Pay run default page
- Employee: You are able to select a singular employee to filter for. You cannot select multiple employees. The search field allows for employee name, employee Id, external Id and payroll Id;
- Employer Liability Category: Will include any employer liability category within the business
- Employing entity: This option will only show if there are employing entities within the business
Remember that report results are based on DATE PAID.
If you click to 'Expand all' you will be given a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed. Once the 'Expand all' option has been selected then the option will change to 'Collapse all'.
You have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF, and the 'show employees' button will list each employee along with their individual totals.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org