Employer liabilities reports show the breakdown of employer liabilities over a certain period of time.
The employer liabilities report is available from the 'Reports' home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section.
The employer liability report requires the following details:
- Date Range: this can be set by clicking on the calendar icon. Alternatively, you can search specific pay runs instead by clicking the 'date range' link to switch views
- Pay schedule: will include any pay schedules that exist in the business
- Employee default location: Uses the location set as default on the Employee file > Pay run default page
- Employee: Select from 'all' or you can enter in specific employee names
- Employer Liability Category: Will include any employer liability category within the business
- Employing entity: This option will only show if there are employing entities within the business
Once you've entered your required search parameters, click Run Report to generate the report.
If you click to 'Expand all' you will be given a breakdown of each employee listed under their corresponding location. A sub-total for each location is also listed.
You have the option to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF, and the 'show employees' button will list each employee along with their individual totals.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com