If you would like to export a file based journal, you can do so by following these steps:
- Select the 'Payroll Settings' > 'Journals' link from the payroll dashboard
- Select 'File export' and then click 'Enable'
- You can now setup your chart of accounts by clicking on the 'Payroll settings' > 'Chart of accounts' link from the payroll dashboard
- To create new accounts, click on the 'Manage accounts' button and enter the accounts you require by providing the following fields:
- Account Code
- Account Name
- Account Type
- Once you have entered your accounts, click 'Back to chart of accounts' and you will now be able to map the accounts you added to the various transaction types:
- Once you have mapped the transaction types, you can then open any finalised pay run and click the 'Download journal' button.
- The journal will be downloaded in CSV format which can then be imported into your accounting system.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com