You can grant a restricted access user the ability to access Reporting only. When a user has reporting access, they will be able to access reporting functions in the payroll account but won't be able to access any other functions.
You can choose to give a user access to all reports, or just specific reports.
To give a user reporting access, follow these steps:
- From the 'Payroll Settings' menu, select 'Manage Users' (under the Business Management heading):
- Click the 'Add' button to add a new user:
- Enter the email address and name of the user you want to give access to > select 'Restricted Access' from the Access level options > Click on the Reporting tab:
- To give the user access to all reports > select 'all reports':
- To give the user access to specific reports > select 'the following reports' option > tick each report you wish to give the user access to:
- Click 'Save' and the user will be added to the business with reporting level access.
When the user logs in, they will be taken to the reporting home page and will be able to run the reports they have access to
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com