To add additional lines to an employees earnings within a pay run is quite simple. By following these steps you will be able to add a line/s or delete;
- Create a Pay Run
- Select the employee/s who's pay you want to add an earnings line to.
- When the employees earnings details have opened, select the action button in the bottom right corner:
- Then select Add Earnings:
- This will create another earnings line under the Earnings heading (usig the default pay category and '1' in the 'Hourly' field):
- Select the pay category you want to add to the employee's earnings.
- You now need to fill in the hours box according to what is being paid. E.g. 1 hour, .5 hour etc.
- After completing the line press the green save button, next to the action button, at the bottom right of the screen.
- If you want to delete this line simply place your cursor on the line. A red circle with a red cross inside the circle will appear at the end of the line on the right. Simply press this button and a warning screen will appear at the top of the screen confirming if you want to delete.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org