You can access the leave balances report via the reports home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. This shows you the current leave balances for each employee.
In order to configure the report to your needs, you choose the following information:
- As at date/ OR pay run filter - You can switch between these by clicking on the toggle switch button:
- Group by - Leave location or Employee default location
- Employee default location
- Leave type - you can choose 1 leave type, multiple or all leave types
- Employing entity (if applicable)
- Hide leave values
You then click 'Run Report'.
The report then gives you both a summary and detailed information. The summary includes:
- Leave type
- Leave hours total
- Leave value
The detailed report includes the following information (once you have clicked on an individual employees name):
- Employee - employee name.
- Location - employee's default location.
- Leave type - includes alternative holiday leave, annual holidays, annual holidays (parental leave rules), Domestic Violence leave and sick leave.
- Leave balance - the available leave balance in the relevant unit type (e.g. days or weeks).
- Leave hours -the available leave balance converted to hours.
- Leave value - the leave value is based on the calculation method set in the employee's leave pay rate screen of relevant daily pay or average daily pay for daily based leave (such as alternative holiday leave, domestic violence leave and sick leave) and the greater of average weekly earnings (AWE) and ordinary weekly pay agreed rate or ordinary weekly pay 4 weekly formula for weekly based leave (e.g. annual holidays).
There are a number of ways of viewing this report by clicking 'Expand All' (note that this option will change to 'Collapse all' once it has been selected) and 'Show All Employees'.
You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel or PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org