Employee details that cannot be edited include (these fields are greyed out to indicate their fixed values):
Employee details that you can edit include:
- Home phone
- Mobile phone
- Work phone
- Residential address: when entering an address, auto-complete suggestions may be presented. To pre-fill an address, click on a suggestion. This will also auto complete the Residential City field. If the suggestions are not adequate or you live overseas you will need to tick the checkbox Enter Residential Address Manually. This will open additional fields and all fields (other than Residential Address Line 2) must be completed. N.B. outside of Country, all other fields are free text so there will be no validation done to ensure the address is correct. The same concept applies for postal address.
- Postal address
- Emergency Contacts - Primary and Secondary Contacts
- Bank Accounts - You can add bank accounts and BPAY accounts and control how much of your pay goes into each account by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount.
- KiwiSaver - You can manage your contribution percentage (select from 3%, 4%, 6%, 8% or 10%) and change your enrolment status.
- Time and Attendance kiosk PIN (if configured for access).
Note: In order to update employee details it needs to be enabled by the payroll administrator under business settings. If you see that fields are locked in read-only mode, your payroll administrator has not enabled such access. As such, you will need to advise payroll or your manager of any details that need updating so they can do it on your behalf.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.