From this next screen you are able to change details such as:
- When entering an address, auto-complete suggestions may be presented. To pre-fill an address, click on a suggestion. This will also auto complete the Residential City field. If the suggestions are not adequate or you live overseas you will need to tick the checkbox Enter Residential Address Manually. This will open additional fields and all fields (other than Residential Address Line 2) must be completed. Also note that, outside of Country, all other fields are free text so there will be no validation done to ensure the address is correct. The same concept applies for postal address.
- Emergency Contacts - Primary and Secondary Contacts
- Bank Accounts - You can add multiple bank accounts and control how much of your pay goes into each account by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount.
- KiwiSaver - You can manage your contribution percentage (select from 3%, 4%, 6%, 8% or 10%) and change your enrolment status.
- Time and Attendance kiosk PIN (if configured for access).
Note: In order to update employee details it needs to be enabled by the payroll administrator under business settings. If you see that fields are locked in read-only mode, your payroll administrator has not enabled such access. As such, you will need to advise payroll or your manager of any details that need updating so they can do it on your behalf.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com.