This feature allows you to customise play slips generated for your employees. The settings for Pay slips can be accessed and updated by clicking on the 'Payroll Settings' tab located on the dashboard. The 'Pay slips' page is under the 'Business Settings' heading to the left of screen:
You are able to upload an image to use as a logo on your pay slips. To do this you:
- Click the blue "Choose a Logo" button under the "Business Logo" heading
- A second window will pop up, click the green button that says "Select File".
- You are then able to browse your computer files for an appropriate image.
- Note: Images must be .gif, .jgp or .png, and we recommend dimensions of no larger than 150px by 350px.
You are also able to configure pay slips using the following options:
These options allow you to control which information is displayed on employee pay slips
- Show job title / classification - shows the employee's job title.
- Show base pay rate - shows the employees base hourly rate.
- Show rate for annual earnings - show or hide annual earnings details on employee pay slips.
- Show leave accruals - show or hide leave accruals on employee pay slips.
- Show employee id - show or hide the id number that's been automatically assigned to this employee by KeyPay.
- Show employee external id - show or hide the id number that's been manually assigned to this employee by the payroll administrator.
- Show line notes - show or hide line notes on employee pay slips. (Disabling this will not hide pay slip notes).
- Show KiwiSaver percentages - show or hide kiwisaver employee and employer contribution percentages.
- Email Notification > from email address - specify this to set the 'from address' that pay slip email notifications are sent from. This is handy for when employees want to reply to their pay slip with questions or queries regarding their pay.
Note: Due to the sensitive nature of payroll information that will potentially be sent from these email addresses and the likelihood of the emails being treated as spam, we have placed restrictions on the email domains we will allow and therefore what emails can be entered in this field. More information can be found here.
- Option for a custom message to show on pay slip notification emails - this message is appended to the pay slip notification emails (not the pay slips themselves)
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via email@example.com