You can now bulk manage access to the employee portal. These new employee portal management features will allow you to quickly see the status of your employee portal accounts and then bulk update them to quickly give your employees access to powerful features such as:
- Online pay slips
- Leave management
- Submitting timesheets
- Editing details online
- Shift acceptance
- Submitting expenses
To get started using the employee portal access features, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Payroll Settings' tab > click on 'Employee Portal Settings' option under the Business Management heading
- You will now see a list of all the employees and the current status of their employee portal access:
An explanation of each status is as follows:
- Eligible for access – the employee has supplied an email address and can be granted access to the employee portal
- No email supplied – the employee hasn’t supplied an email address and therefore will not/cannot be granted access to the employee portal
- Access Granted – the employee has been granted to the employee portal
If you wish to grant access to one or more employees, simply select the check box next to their name and click the “Grant Access” button. Alternatively, you can bulk grant access by clicking the checkbox to the left of "Name". This will select all eligible employees.
If you wish to revoke access, click on the check box to the left of the employee's name and then click on “Revoke Access”.
Additionally, if you wish to edit or add an email address for an employee simply click on the edit icon in the email column and enter the email address for the employee.
N.B. Whatever you add or update here will also update the "Email address" field in the employee's Details screen.
If you have any questions or feedback on the employee portal access features, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org