This handy little feature allows you to easily add notes to any employee file you have open to make it easier to track things like:
- Comments or feedback from the employee
- Keep a record of phone calls or email follow ups you have with this employee
- Keep a log of any requests from an employee
To use employee notes, all you need to do is:
- Open any employee file. Next to their name you’ll see a little blue button which shows the number of notes for this employee
- Clicking the blue button will bring up the notes screen
- To add a new note, click the green “Add” button and enter the note into the notes textbox. When you’re done, click 'Save'.
- When you’re done your note will be saved so you can review them at any time
- To delete a note, hover to the right side and click on the 'x' icon.
Some other features of employee notes are:
- Notes can be up to 1000 characters long
- Notes can be added from any tab within the employee file
- Notes are only visible to payroll administrators
If you have any questions or feedback on the employee notes feature, please let us know in the comments or via firstname.lastname@example.org