You have the ability to change the pay period dates for a given pay run. You can adjust the pay period dates for a pay run by following these simple steps:
- Open the pay run you wish to adjust the pay period dates for and click the 'Adjust pay period' button from the 'Pay run actions' button (please note that this button is only visible in unlocked pay runs):
- In the adjust pay period dialog, select the new pay period ending and the date the pay run will be paid and click 'Save'.
- If the dates are valid, the pay period will be updated.
When using this feature, there are a couple of scenarios to be aware of when changing the pay period dates
- If an employee start date is before the pay period start date, they will be removed from the pay run
- If an employee end date is before the pay period end date they will be removed from the pay run
If this is the case, the system will display a warning to say which employees will not be included, and the reason.
If you have any questions of feedback on adjusting pay periods for a pay run, please let us know via email@example.com