If a previously terminated employee resumes work for the same business you are able to simply reactivate their Employee File rather than having to create a new one.
To reactivate an employee simply follow these steps:
- Go to the payroll dashboard, and set the employee view to 'All Employees'
- You can then type in the employee's name to find them, or select them from the employee list
- You will then be directed to the Employee Details page. All you need to do is scroll down to the bottom and click the 'Re-Activate Employee' button:
You will be prompted to confirm this action:
- Once activated, the employee will then be eligible for pay runs again.
- Ensure all the employee's details and pay information are correct and accurate, e.g. the tax code declaration to ensure the correct PAYE will be deducted.
If you have any other queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org