Withholding Tax

On unlocked pay runs you are able to withhold tax.

To withhold tax you need to open the (unlocked) pay run and click on the employee for whom it applies;

  1. Click on the Actions option > Adjust tax:
  2. When you click the 'Adjust tax' option, a new line will show in the dialog box that says 'Tax Adjustments';
  3. Select the correct type of adjustment (eg PCB, CP38, TP1 Zakat or TP1 Relief);
  4. You are able to make notes for the tax adjustment;
  5. You are required to enter the amount that you wish the adjustment to be for and click 'save'

The adjustment will then be visible under the applicable tax field:


If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via support@yourpayroll.io

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.