The Pay Run Inclusion Report details all the pay run inclusions and additional earnings lines set up for each employee. It allows the user to view all the recurring components of an employee's standard pay.
Instructions on setting up pay run inclusions for employees can be found here.
You can access this report via the 'Reports' menu, under the 'Payroll' heading:
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Employee: You are able to select a singular employee to filter for. You cannot select multiple employees. The search field allows for employee name, employee Id, external Id and payroll Id;
- Employee Default Location: The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for employees assigned to a specific primary location. This is referring to the default location on the Employee file > Pay run defaults page.
- Employing Entity: This filter will only appear if you have multiple employing entities set up in the business. The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for a specific employing entity.
- Pay Schedule: The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for a specific pay schedule that has been added to your business.
- Status: The default value is 'All', which includes active and expired inclusions and additional earnings. Otherwise, you can choose to generate the report for either active only or expired only data.
Once you have set your filters, you can:
- Generate the report on screen;
- Export to Excel;
- Export to CSV;
- Export to PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
This report can also be scheduled and sent to recipients via Report Packs.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.