If you have partner or brand access, you are able to log in and customise certain components of the platform for each of your brand.
Once logged into the partner dashboard you can navigate to your brand settings by clicking on the 'brand' tag on the left side dash:
You will then see a list of all brands that you have access to, and by selecting one you are able to see a list of settings that can be configured. Select the 'Content management' option:
Within this section, there are 4 sub headings:
Each of these settings has a default value if the content is not specified.
- Correspondence - From Email Address - this refers to the email address that will show as the 'from' address when employees/users are receiving emails from the business. E.g. account created emails, leave approvals, expenses approvals. Each business is able to set a different 'from' email in regards to pay slips.
- Show signup button on home page - if you select this the user will see the following on the home page:
- Site - Custom CSS
- Navbar background colour - the colour of the below background on the left navigation panel:
- Navbar text colour
- Navbar text hover colour
- Brand Logo (max dimensions 250px by 50px) - this image will be shown on the login page, and in the top left hand corner once the user is logged in.
- Favicon logo - this icon will appear as the tab icon when users are logged in to their payroll business.
- Secondary Text Colour
- Login Page - Sign Up Background Image - for example, as below (the island image) will appear on the log in page:
- Sign Up Page - Background Image - if the user clicks the 'start your free trial' link (see image above) this field controls the background image on the sign up page:
- Primary Colour
- Header Colour
- Login Page - Right Content Background Colour. This refers to the colour overlay that sits over the image. e.g. the orange overlay as shown below:
- Login Page - Sign Up Heading. You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "No Account? No Problem!":
- Login Page - Sign Up Content. You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "Signing up for YourPayroll is quick, easy and no credit card is required. Once you've signed up, you're free to explore YourPayroll and you only start paying when you want to process your first pay run":
- Sign Up Page - Heading. This refers to the sign up page (after a user clicks the "start your free trial link"). You are able to customise the wording here. The default is "Create an account":
- Sign Up Page - Right Content. This refers to the sign up page (after a user clicks the "start your free trial link"), and the wording under the payroll logo. The default is to have nothing, however the example below is with texted entered:
- Login Page - Lower Content. This refers to the space below the log in details. The default is to have nothing, however the example below is with texted entered:
- Login page - Footer Text. This refers to the text directly below the log in fields. The default text here is "If you don't know what your login details are, please speak to your payroll administrator":
- Login Page - Sign Up Button Text. This refers to the text within the sign up button. The default is "start your free trial":
- Login Page - Sign Up Button Footer Text. This refers to the text under the sign up button. The default is "It's quick and easy. No credit card required!":
- TC - Terms and Conditions
If the default style is currently being used for any of the above settings, there will be a label to indicate this:
If a setting is currently customised, and you want to change it to the default setting, you can do this by clicking on the 'copy default value' option:
The default value will be shown in the right hand side column so that you know what it will be changed to if you choose to use the default:
If you have any questions, please contact your payroll champion, and if needed they can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.