You can integrate your payroll with Telleroo to export payroll details to be processed as payments. Once your Telleroo account is connected, you simply need to select your Telleroo business and bank account details so that the payment file can be exported.
Connecting to Telleroo
You can connect with Telleroo by following these steps:
- Go to Payroll settings > Business Management > Integrations.
- Click on 'Telleroo' and select 'Add'.
- Click 'Connect to Telleroo'
You will be redirected to the Telleroo login page where you will need to enter your Telleroo username and password.
You will then be redirected back to the Payment Settings page where your Telleroo details will be populated. If your Telleroo account has more than one business or bank account, you will need to select which business/bank account you would like to connect payroll to.
Exporting your payment file
Once you have connected your Telleroo account, you will need to ensure you have your employee details set up, including valid bank details and salary/wages. You can then export a payment file by following these steps:
- Click on “Pay Runs”.
- Click on “New pay run”, select the “Pay schedule” enter the “Pay period ending” and “Date pay run will be paid” and click on “Create". For more information on how to create a pay run please see here.
- Check the pay run details and click “Finalise Pay Run”.
- Click on “Send Payment File” and select “Send Payment File".
You will also see an option to download the payment file and upload it in Telleroo. When you click on Send Payment file you will see the below:
Within the Payment Summary window there will be a link to view the Full Transaction Details. When you click on the Full Transaction Details link you will see the below:
If any of the employees have their wages paid into multiple bank accounts, each bank account will be treated as a separate payee. You can click on the back button to return to the payment summary.
When you are happy with all of the payment details you need to:
- Click on the “Validate payment” button to send the payment file to Telleroo for validation.
- Once the file is validated, you will see a message that informs you, "Payment file has been approved by Telleroo. Please click 'Confirm payment' to send the file."
NOTE: if there are any validations that need to be rectified, you have two options:
i) you can open the employee/s record and fix the problem then re-validate the payment file.
ii) you can remove the affected employee/s from the pay run and process them in a separate pay run.
You will now be able to log in to Telleroo to process the payments.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org