WorkZone is a native iOS and Android app which has been created to give employees the traditional Employee Self Service functions with a sleek user experience on their smartphone.
In addition, it allows a full access user or a restricted access user (a manager with access to a group of employees or a location) the ability to perform tasks related to their relevant payroll permissions on the WorkZone app straight from their smartphone.
This article lists all the key features of WorkZone with links to more detailed pages on each of the individual functions.
WorkZone business settings
Both full/restricted access users, as well as employees are able to perform a range of functions within WorkZone. These functions may be affected by specific business settings, and these are detailed in the below articles:
- WorkZone - Getting Started
- Employee Portal and WorkZone - Configure & Grant Access
- WorkZone - Clock in/out Settings
- Roster Shift Swap Settings
- Unavailability Settings
- Timesheet Settings
WorkZone manager functions
WorkZone manager functions relate to tasks that full/restricted users have permission to perform via the platform. It's important to note that certain business settings may affect functionality, and there are specific articles relating to this in the above 'WorkZone business settings' section.
- Approving Expenses in WorkZone
- Approving Timesheets in WorkZone
- Approving Leave in WorkZone
- Managing Unavailability within WorkZone
- Viewing Employee Shifts via WorkZone
WorkZone employee functions
WorkZone employee functions relate to tasks that employees have permission to perform themselves via the platform. It's important to note that certain business and employee settings may affect functionality, and there are specific articles relating to this in the above 'WorkZone business settings' section.
- WorkZone - Applying/Cancelling/Viewing Leave
- WorkZone - Clock in/out
- WorkZone - Documents (Pay Slips, Payment Summaries, P11Ds and Other Documents)
- WorkZone - Entering Unavailability
- WorkZone - Expense Requests
- WorkZone - How to action a swapped shift
- WorkZone - Personal Details
- WorkZone - Shift Bidding
- WorkZone - Swapping a shift with another employee
- WorkZone - Shifts
- WorkZone - Timesheets
If you haven’t already, you can download WorkZone immediately by clicking here:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org