Error code: D/W02
The people's pension do not have this worker as an active member of this scheme. There may be a number of reasons for this, typically due to one of the below:
- If the worker is a new enrolment, please ensure that they have been assessed as a new enrolment in this period and have an enrolment date in payroll
- If the worker is already a member of this scheme, please check on The people's pension portal if:
- The identifiers (Employee Id/Payroll ID, NI Number, Surname) differ from those on payroll. If so, please update either in payroll or with the people's pension, before resubmitting.
- The worker has opted out. If so, please update in payroll before resubmitting.
- The worker is shown on the people's pension records as having left in an earlier period. If this is incorrect, please contact the people's pension support to remove the leaver date on their system, before resubmitting.
- The worker has a different AE status on the people's pension records than in payroll. If so, please update either in payroll or with the people's pension, before resubmitting.
Error codes: H/C03 and H/D03
the people's pension error message
H/C03 - File start date is different to your account settings - Provided value 'YYYY-MM-DD' - Expected value 'YYYY-MM-DD'
H/D03 - File end date is different to your account settings - Provided value 'YYYY-MM-DD' - Expected value 'YYYY-MM-DD'
The issue is caused by the period dates you are submitting, which do not match those the people's pension is expecting. This could be a full period out if you are submitting having missed the last period, or a duplicate submission of the previously accepted period.
You may also get these messages if you try to submit two periods on the same day. the people's pension can only accept one submission per day per scheme as they complete the processing overnight.
If you need to, you can contact the people's pension support to change the period dates on the scheme records, or contact KeyPay support if you need to adjust the dates in payroll.