To add a new business you will see the below screen.
- Choose a white label that is available to you but please take note of the warning - you need to choose carefully. The business cannot be moved to a different white label once it is created.
- CHRN - If you have a Company House Registration Number enter it here. If you don't have a CHRN then tick the box.
- Business Name - Please enter your business name here.
- Business Legal Name - Please enter the business's legal name here.
- Number of Employees - Select the range with the number of employees you have within your business.
- Postcode/Town - Enter your postcode or town of the business.
- When you have the information entered press "Next Step".
On the next page please enter your contact name, email address and your contact phone number and press 'Next Step' you will then see the below page.
- What are your standard work hours? - Please select from the drop down menu your standard work hours, if your standard hours aren't listed please select other and then enter the hours in the box that appears when other is selected.
- When does your work week start and end? - Please select when your work week starts and ends.
- How often do you process pay runs? - Please select from the options available to you either Annually, Fortnightly, Four Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Weekly.
- What industry does your business belong to? - Please select an industry from the drop down menu.
- Promo Code - If you have a promotional code please enter the details of it here.
- Press the blue "Create" button when you have completed these details.
You have now successfully set up your business! Click on the 'Go to dashboard' button to continue setting up your account.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com.