The Pensions Contribution report is a report that provides a breakdown of the employers contributions and the employees contributions to the pension schemes.
To access the Pensions Contribution Report select Reports > Pension Contributions.
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Report Period: You can select between 'Month', quarter to date, last month, last quarter Financial Year or custom range where you enter the date ranges.
- Pay Schedule: This filter will generate the report for selected pay schedules, i.e., weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Employee: You can choose to run this report for all employees or for an individual employee by typing in the first three letters of their name.
- Location: The default value is 'All', however you can choose to filter the report for a specific location.
Once you have set your filters, you can:
- Generate the report on screen;
- Export to Excel;
- Export to CSV;
- Export to PDF.
The report will show:
- Employees id: This is to identify the employee.
- External employee id: If applicable this will show.
- First name: To identify the employee.
- Surname: To identify the employee.
- Scheme Name: This is the name of the pension.
- National Insurance Number: If one has been supplied it will show in this column.
- National Insurance Category: The letter will show in the column.
- Employee Pension Contribution: The total amount for the period selected of how much the employee has contributed to their pension will show here.
- Employee Pension Sacrifice: This is the amount that the employee has sacrificed from their wages to their pension.
- Employer Pension Contributions: The total amount for the period selected of how much the employer has contributed towards the employees pension will show here.
- Pensionable pay: This is the total amount of pay from which contributions have been deducted.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.