Every employer is required to give each employee that they have employed during the financial year a P60 end of year certificate
You can view and distribute P60's by following these steps:
- Go to 'Reports' > 'HMRC Reporting' > 'P60 End of year certificates'.
- When you first go to the P60 screen, you'll need to select the Location and payroll financial year that you want to view your P60 certificates for Then click 'Show P60 Certificates'.
- You will then see a summary list of all the P60 certificates for the selected year.
- You should review the P60 certificates to ensure the data for the employees is correct.
- Once you've reviewed the P60 certificates, you can publish your P60 certificates. Publishing the P60 certificates locks the certificates to ensure that the values in those certificates do not change. If you need to make and changes to the figures, you need to do so before you publish your P60 certificates.
To publish your P60 certificates, click on the 'Actions' button and click 'Publish xxx certificates'.
- Once you have published your certificates, you can then send them to your employees. To do this, click the 'Send notifications' button.
- You can also download a PDF or Excel copy of the P60 certificates for your records or to distribute manually.
Please note you can also download or publish a P60 certificate for an individual by clicking on the actions button on the right hand side of the employee's name and choosing the option you require.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org