To simplify the process of reporting and paying pensions, we've built a complete integration with PensionSync.
Using PensionSync means that you can automate the pension reporting process and eliminate the need for manually exporting pension information using spreadsheets or csv exports.
PensionSync is available for use with the following pension schemes:
- the people's pension
- Legal and General
- Standard Life
- Smart Pension
If you're using any of these pension schemes, you can get started using our PensionSync integration by following these simple steps:
- Connect your business to PensionSync
- Enrol your employees in a pension scheme
- Submit your pension payments when finalising your pay run
Using PensionSync will streamline your pension reporting and help ensure pension reporting compliance.
Occasionally you may see an error at the top of the payrun screen when there has been an error submitting to PensionSync.
To view the error you can click on the PensionSync tab, you will then see the employees that the submission has failed on and the error message.
To view a detailed account of the errors within the 'Scheme Management Tool' (SMT) you should:
- Select : 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Settings' > 'Pension Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Pension Schemes' and then click the 'Actions' button.
- Select 'Open Scheme Management Tool' from the drop down menu.
To view a list of common errors please see this article.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com