WorkZone is a native iOS and Android app which has been created to give employees the traditional Employee Self Service functions with a sleek user experience on their smartphone.
As well as, allowing a full access user or a restricted access user (a manager with access to a group of employees or a location) the ability to perform tasks related to their relevant payroll permissions on the WorkZone app straight from their smartphone.
You can download WorkZone for iOS by searching for ‘WorkZone’ from the App Store, or by following this link:
You can download WorkZone for Android from the Google Play Store by searching for ‘WorkZone’, or by following this link:
Employees need portal access to use WorkZone and when it is installed they will be prompted to enter their email address (the one linked to the portal) and password.
A 'full access' user can log into the WorkZone app using the same username and password they would use to log into the web interface.
Users will then need to create a 4 digit quick access pin (to be entered twice) which they will need to enter each time they open the app:
Once logged in, users can view the Side Menu by tapping on the burger menu in the top left corner:
From here the user will see:
- Logout option
- Settings cog (this includes the app authentication options)
- Employee access (the employee can access their own personal payroll details from here)
- Business access (this is only relevant for any full access users or restricted access users that have Employee Manager permissions)
- The version of WorkZone the employee has installed
The dashboard view is accessed by clicking on the Home icon (seen in the screenshot below) and shows the following details:
- Any documents that require acknowledgement
- The last pay slip
- Next shift (if applicable)
- Ability to CLOCK IN (if applicable)
- Timesheet summary (if applicable)
- Expenses summary (if applicable)
- Leave Balances
Once logged in, users can click on the Profile icon (seen in the screenshot below) and view their:
- My Details (read-only)
- Pay Slips
- Bank Accounts (read-only)
- Emergency Contacts (read-only)
- Other Documents
Note: If you log out of WorkZone (using the 'Log Out' option) you will be required to enter your email, password and pin again but if you just leave the app and go back in you will only need to enter your pin.
If you haven’t already, get your employees and employee managers to download WorkZone immediately by clicking here:
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com