You can copy shifts on the roster by following these steps:
- From the roster screen, click the "copy shifts" button to display the copy shifts panel
- From the copy shifts panel, you can select from the following options:
- Who - the employee(s) you want to copy shifts for
- The period - you can choose from a pre-selected date range or set a custom date range
- The date to copy the shifts to - this is the start date of the period that you want to copy the shifts to
- What you would like to do with shifts that cannot be assigned to employees
- Once you have selected your preferred options, click "Copy shifts" and your shifts will be copied.
Another way to copy shifts one at a time is to click on the shift you want to copy then simply hold down the shift key while you drag that shift to another day.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org