Once you have logged into Clock Me In, you can setup a new kiosk for Clock Me In to connect to. A kiosk allows you to set Clock Me In up on multiple devices so you can track where employees are clocking in from. To setup a new kiosk, follow these steps:
- Log into Clock Me In. If you have access to multiple businesses, select the business you want to connect to
- You will now see the "Select Kiosk" screen. To add a new kiosk, tap the "+" in the top right corner
- You will now be shown the "Create Kiosk" dialog.
You will need to enter
- The name of the kiosk
- The kiosk location
- The kiosk time zone
- Allow higher classification selection
- Disable photo capture when clocking on/off
- Once you have entered all the info, tap "Save"
Your kiosk is now setup and your employees will now be able to start recording shifts using Clock Me In.
NB. Clock Me In is NOT available to be used OFFLINE.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via [email protected]