The employee details audit report provides an audit log of changes made to employee profiles.
- Date Range - Filters based on set periods or custom dates
- Pay Schedule - Filters all employees that have the specified pay schedule as their default pay schedule.
- Employee Default Location - Filters all employees that have the specified location as their default location.
- Employee - Show only the audit events for the specified employee
- Section - Filters for 'sections' of the system i.e. Bank Accounts, Leave Allowances, Pay Rates. Select from a drop down list.
The following changes are audited:
- Additional Earning Lines
- Bank Accounts
- Emergency Contacts
- Employee Details
- Employee Portal Access
- Leave Allowances
- Opening Balances
- Pay Rates
- Pay Run Defaults
- Pay Run Inclusions
- Pension Settings
- Tax and NI details
- Time and Attendance Kiosk Access
- Work Types
Example Report Output
An example of the information that is output from the report is shown below:
- Apart from a 'Status: Incomplete' event, no audit changes are recorded for an employee until their set up is complete.
- The channel column indicates the source of the change. The current channels are:
- Web: changes made inside the web application
- ESS: changes made by employees via the self-service portal
- API: changes made using the API
- Clock Me In: changes made by the Clock Me In iPad app
- FileImport: changes made by, for example, an employee import CSV file
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via email@example.com