If you would like to export a file based journal, you can do so by following these steps:
- From the "Payroll Settings" tab on your payroll dashboard, select "Journals"
- Select "File Export" and then click "Enable"
- You can now setup your chart of accounts by clicking on the "Chart of accounts" menu
- To create new accounts, click on the "Manage Accounts" button and enter the accounts you require by providing the following fields:
- Account Code
- Account Name
- Account Type
5. Once you have entered your accounts, click "Back to Chart of Accounts" and you will now be able to map the accounts you added in step 4 to the various transaction types
6. Once you have mapped the transaction types, you can then open any finalised pay run and click the "Download Journal" button
7. The journal will be downloaded in CSV format which can then be imported into your accounting system.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com