If you would like to export a file based journal, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Management' > 'Journals'.
- Select 'File Export' and then click 'Enable'.
- You can now set up your chart of accounts by clicking on the 'Chart of accounts' menu.
- To create new accounts, click on the "Manage Accounts" button and enter the accounts you require by providing the following fields:
- Account Code
- Account Name
- Account Type
- Once you have entered your accounts, click 'Back to Chart of Accounts' and you will now be able to map the accounts you added to the various transaction types.
- Once you have mapped the transaction types, you can then open any finalised pay run and click the 'Download Journal' button
- The journal will be downloaded in CSV format which can then be imported into your accounting system.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com