You can access the leave balances report via the reports home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. This shows you the current leave balances for each employee.
In order to configure the report to your needs, you choose the following information:
- As at date/ OR pay run filter - You can switch between these by clicking on the toggle switch button:
- Group by - Leave accrual location or Employee default location
- Group by location
- Employee default location
- Leave type
- Employing entity (if applicable)
You then click 'Run Report'.
The report then gives you both a summary and detailed information. The summary includes:
- Leave type
- Leave hours total
- Leave value
The detailed report includes the following information (once you have clicked on an individual employees name):
- Employee - employee name
- Location - employee's default location
- Leave type - includes annual leave and sick leave
- Leave balance - the available leave balance.
- Leave hours -the available leave balance inhours
- Leave value - the total leave value. The estimated hourly rate can be determined by calculating the 'Leave value' amount divided by the 'Leave hours' amount
There are a number of ways of viewing this report by clicking 'Expand All', 'Collapse All' and 'Show All Employees'. You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel, or PDF.
You can easily access the report filter and download button whilst scrolling through the report via a sticky filter, without having to scroll back to the top of the page. The sticky filter buttons will appear on the top right-hand side of the report when you scroll down the report:
Using this sticky filter, you can choose to change the filter parameters by clicking on the 'Filter' button and making the changes then clicking the 'Update' button. You also have the option to clear the filter completely to default by clicking the 'Clear filters' option at the bottom right-hand side of the sticky filter.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org