You can access the leave balances report via the reports home page under the 'Payroll Reports' section. This shows you the current leave balances for each employee.
In order to configure the report to your needs, you choose the following information:
- As at date
- Group by - Leave accrual location or Employee default location
- Group by location
- Employee default location
- Leave type
- Employing entity (if applicable)
You then click 'Run Report'.
The report then gives you both a summary and detailed information. The summary includes:
- Leave type
- Leave hours total
- Leave value
The detailed report includes the following information (once you have clicked on an individual employees name):
- Employee - employee name.
- Location - employee's default location.
- Leave type - includes annual leave and sick leave.
- Leave balance - the available leave balance.
- Leave hours -the available leave balance in hours.
- Leave value - the total leave value. The estimated hourly rate can be determined by calculating the 'Leave value' amount divided by the 'Leave hours' amount.
There are a number of ways of viewing this report by clicking 'Expand All', 'Collapse All' and 'Show All Employees'. You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel, or PDF.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org