The Deductions Report shows the breakdown of deductions per employee over a given period of time.
To access the Deductions Report go to 'Reports' > 'Payroll' > 'Deductions Report'.
The deductions search function requires you to enter the following information:
- Date range - From and to
- Pay schedule (drop down box)
- Employee Default Location (drop down box)
- Employee (drop down box)
From the results, you are able to display it in a number of ways.
- Expand all - Will show each employee and their locations along with details of deductions
- Collapse all - Will merely show the total value of deductions for all employees across all locations
- Show all employees - Will show each employee and the total value of their deductions
You are also able to export this report to CSV, Excel and PDF by clicking on the corresponding buttons to the right of the screen.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org