You are able to add messages to unlocked pay runs. If you would like to add a message to a locked pay run, you must unlock it first (see here for help).
When a message is added to a pay run, it will be visible on ALL employee pay slips for that pay run.
To add a message to a Pay Run you need to:
- Open an unfinalised (or unlocked) pay run
- From the "Actions" -> "Pay Run Actions" tab click the 'Add Message" button.
- In the dialogue that drops down, enter the required message.
- Click the green "Save" button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Once the message has been added, it will appear on all pay slips for the pay run.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org