This feature allows you to customise play slips.
The settings for Pay slips can be accessed and updated by clicking on 'Payroll Settings' > 'Business Settings' > 'Pay Slips'.
You are able to upload an image to use as a logo on your pay slips. To do this you:
- Click the "Choose a Logo" button under the 'Business Logo' heading.
- A second window will pop up, click the button that says 'Select File'.
- You are then able to browse your computer files for an appropriate image.
- Note: Images must be .gif, .jgp or .png, and we recommend dimensions of no larger than 150px by 350px.
You are also able to configure pay slips using the following options:
These options allow you to control which information is displayed on employee pay slips:
- Show leave accruals - show or hide leave accruals on employee pay slips.
- Show employee external id - show or hide the id number that's been manually assigned to this employee by the payroll administrator.
- Show line notes - show or hide line notes on employee pay slips. (Disabling this will not hide pay slip notes).
- Show Employee bank account details - Bank account details will show on the payslip when this option is ticked.
- Employees must login to download pay slips - if this is ticked, employees will need to login to the employee portal when they click on the pay slip download link otherwise they won't be able to access their pay slip. We recommend you tick this setting ONLY if the business provides ALL employees with portal access.
You can have the payslips in the web format or the "z-fold" format - which is the alternate for older z-fold style pay slips.
- Email Notification "from email address" - specify this to set the "from address" that emails are sent from. This is handy for when employees want to reply to their pay slip with questions or queries regarding their pay.
- Option for a custom message to show on pay slip notification emails - this message is appended to the pay slip notification emails (not the pay slips themselves).
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us via email@example.com